Friday, November 14, 2008

San Diego

That timeshare presentation finally paid off! We had a great time in San Diego going to the Zoo and Sea World.


This was on the bus ride around the zoo. We were happy to save this part for the end when our legs needed a break.
The panda bears were one of our favorites. They were so cute, especially when they look at you. There was something about them that just makes you want to give them a hug!


The next morning we got up and headed to the beach at Coronado. The kids loved finding sea shells. Carlos and I enjoyed driving around Coronado Island.
This was inside the polar bear cave.

At the shark exhibit. They were swimming right above us!
Carlos fulfilled one of his lifelong dreams of seeing Shamu.
All the shows were great, but our favorites were the Shamu and dolphin shows.
Before we drove home we stopped at the Harbor and walked around. They had some great old boats out, along with some huge war ships. We had some delicious fish and chips at Anthony's. Carlos claims it was the best he has ever had in his life.

3 comments:

melanie said...

I love San diago. I was wondering where you were. I am glad you guys got to go, good timing before the baby. Carlos, I love Anthonys too.

Terese Hamilton said...

Sounds like so much fun! I guess I haven't talked to you in awhile because I didn't even know you were gone. I'm such an awful friend!

Carrie Carp said...

I love Nicholas workin it in those pictures! Your family is seriously so dang cute...